Full time- 37.5 hrs per week
We have a fantastic opportunity to start your career in professional services as a trainee Insolvency and Advisory Professional. The ideal candidate will either be a graduate with an excellent academic track record and a relevant degree or a school leaver with excellent A levels ideally including English and/or Maths and a confident outlook on life.
Person Profile and requirements
You will enjoy and relate to anything to do with numbers. You will also be able to clearly explain the most complex of issues to others, both in your writing and in the way you interact. You will have an inner confidence, a belief in your abilities and be able to inspire confidence in others around you.
You will have decided to pursue a challenging profession that complements your skills that gives you a platform for a successful career and an outlet for your ambitions.
You are looking for an employer who can see your potential, provide you with challenging work and who will support your studies as you pursue a professional qualification. We believe that we are that firm and that we can support you in your career development.
We are seeking a bright, enthusiastic graduate who we can develop and train towards a relevant professional qualification, whether in accountancy or insolvency or both. We will also consider an exceptionally talented school leaver for this position.
As our first ever trainee, you will be a fundamental part of our team, working closely with professionally qualified colleagues and clients, delivering efficient and effective professional services. You will have a strong academic track record, be numerate, have excellent written English skills, a confident manner and be highly motivated to study towards a relevant qualification.
Your Key Responsibilities
- You will get involved in all that we do from the ground up. You are expected to be punctual, work efficiently and deliver a high standard of service.
- You will train towards obtaining a professional qualification in a supportive and enthusiastic environment.
- You will quickly gain knowledge and experience of accountancy and the insolvency process within the firm to compliment your professional study. You will gain knowledge by working on client engagements and dealing with client/business issues. You will be expected to show initiative in how you approach your work, including how you use the resources that will be put at your disposal.
- You will develop skills to gather, summarise, analyse and present data.
What we can offer you
- Full study support
- Experienced and friendly team with an unwavering commitment to helping you achieve success in a highly reputable and expanding practice
- The opportunity, here in Isle of Man, to start off an excellent long term career
- A competitive salary
If you are interested, we would like to hear from you; please apply sending your CV to the HR Director at GWC via email@example.com or by post to HR Director, GWC, 6th Floor, Victory House, Prospect Hill, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 1EQ.