30 to 37.5 hrs per week
This role is to assist the Director in managing the varied day to day accounts administration for our business as well as supporting the wider business including accounting for client companies in liquidation.
Duties will include
- Seeking approval and processing of supplier invoices
- Processing cash receipts
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting monthly journals and account reconciliations
- Allocating and posting transactions
- Assisting with maintaining nominal accounts
- Provide varied administrative support within our team.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts for review by the Finance Director
- Processing sales invoices and distribution to clients as directed by management
- Understanding of bookkeeping, knowledge of Sage accounting software package is advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given.
- Understanding of accounts payable/accounts receivable principles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Data entry skills and a knack for numbers.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Positive and pro-active team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we can offer you
- Highly reputable and expanding practice
- Interesting and challenging work
- A competitive salary
If you are interested, we would like to hear from you; please apply sending your CV to the HR Director at GWC via firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to HR Director, GWC, 6th Floor, Victory House, Prospect Hill, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 1EQ.